Sometimes after a long, tough day, dinner calls for something quick and easy to put together, yet healthful. Here’s an idea that fits the bill!
Salmon Sushi Roll Bowl
- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces canned salmon (drained and fluffed with a fork)
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (diced)
- 1/5 ounce seaweed (roasted, sheets, crumbled)
- toasted sesame seeds (black, to taste)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about half a lemon)
Sushi rice: Using a mixing bowl, mix the cooked rice with rice vinegar and salt. Divide the rice between two bowls for serving.
Assembling: Add salmon, avocado, cucumber, and seaweed to the two bowls. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Dressing: Mix all of the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour over the bowls or leave the dressing on the side.
I found this through Yummly post in October of 2017, it’s a recipe titled Salmon Roll Sushi Bowl from Julia’s food blog Savory Tooth.
0 comments on “Salmon Sushi Roll Bowl” Add yours →