Somethimes, there’s nothing better than a good ole’ Reuben sandwich to quell a growling stomach. Check it out!
- 2 Ts unsalted butter, softened
- 2 slices of rye bread
- ¼ C Thousand Island dressing
- 6 ozs thinly sliced corned beef brisket, fully cooked (see here)
- 3 tbspns saurkraut, drained
- caraway seeds, to taste
- 2 slices Boars Head ™ Imported Swiss Cheese
Butter one side of each slice of rye bread and place one slice of the bread buttered side down on a flat surface.
Add ingredients in the following order: 2 tbsp of Thousand Island Dressing, corned beef, sauerkraut (with optional caraway seeds added if desired), Gold Label Swiss cheese, and an additional 2 tbsp of Thousand Island Dressing. Crown the sandwich with the remaining slice of rye, buttered side up.
Preheat sauté pan over medium-high heat, place sandwich in pan, and heat sandwich approximately 3 minutes on each side until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.